[Mediawiki-l] sidebar and authorities question

Mauro do Carmo mauro at carmo.info
Thu Oct 19 17:59:52 UTC 2006

|If you just want to protect a few pages against editing by
|non-administrators, that's fine.

|-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com / brion @ wikimedia.org)

And if I just want to open few pages to editing, ist that simple too?

Let's say I want to create a new namespace like 'logos:'. Can I somehow allow anonymous folks to editing just pages above 'logos:'
namespace? And if I can, could you give me a clue.:)

Thanks a lot,
mauro.