[Mediawiki-l] toolbox+QINU

Robert Leverington lcarsdata at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 19 06:19:45 UTC 2006

For adding a page to the toolbox section: The toolbox is configured in
the skin files (skin/SkinName.php), you need to add the html link in
an li tag in the toolbox div (the link should be in the
"/w/index.php?title=" style where w is the directory your wiki is
saved to or "/wiki/Special:..." if you are using the title changing
method. The special page should be saved to the /includes directory of
your wiki along with the others.