[Mediawiki-l] Sidebar Sublink

Robert Leverington lcarsdata at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 18 16:30:05 UTC 2006

In MediaWiki:Sidebar you can edit it, you need to be an admin, though.
I recommend using seperate pages in MediaWiki namespace and using the
method already in MediaWiki:Sidebar to transclude them as words with
special charecters and spaces in added directly to MediaWiki:Sidebar
cause the page not to validate as they are used as the id= thing in
the html.