[Mediawiki-l] Special Pages gone after 1.8 upgrade

Robert Leverington lcarsdata at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 17 20:13:48 UTC 2006

Check that all pages in the /includes folder are intact, especially
the ones prefixed with "Special" as those are where all the Special
pages are taken from. It could have been an error when you uploaded
the new files.

If that doesn't work try uploading them again anyway as it might be a
defect in uploading.