[Mediawiki-l] images won't show

Arjen Verweij arjen.verweij at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 16:58:49 UTC 2006

Brion,

The code I am using is:

[[Afbeelding:mediawiki.png]]

because my locale is set to nl (Dutch). The English equivalent would be:
[[Image:mediawiki.png]]
I understand that putting in a URL after Image: won't work, I'm merely
trying to point out that the image is there and can be accessed. The line
shows up in red. [[Image:thisimagedoesntexist.png]] has the same effect.

Currently I'm trying to find out how I can debug this, it is as if my
mediawiki just can't find the path to the images directory. I haven't
changed anything in de configuration script, except changing InnoDB to
MyISAM, but I doubt this is the problem.

Thanks for responding.

Arjen