[Mediawiki-l] Getting lengthy Sleep commands on SQL

Eric K ek79501 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 14 01:13:11 UTC 2006

I'm running Mediawiki (version 1.6.8) and yesterday I killed a "sleep" process initiated by the MediaWiki software in the MyphpAdmin which had been running for 8 hours. Today I just caught another one (see below) about 3 hours old (approx 10,000 seconds). Any idea whats causing this? I havent been able to get any information on this on the internet, as no one seems to be having this problem.

  thanks
  Erik

  Copy paste from "Show processes" in MyPHPAdmin:

  Kill   9438726   user100   localhost   wikidb   Sleep   9698