[Mediawiki-l] Moving all the page little bit lower

Šerých Jakub Serych at panska.cz
Fri Oct 13 15:58:38 UTC 2006

I have problem with one MW (1.6.8) installed on freehosting server. All works
perfectly, but the server adds about 20 pixels wide advertising bar to the
top of the page (the blue one), and it is covering the line with user login
and tools.

Does anybody know, how to shift all the MW page content little bit (about
20px) lower to go under this AD bar? I thing it could be pretty easy task in
changing something in monobook.css, but I absolutely don't know what to
change here.

Here is the named MW (it is not much fast as it is freehosting :-((
http://www.onlinesesit.ic.cz/mediawiki-1.6.8/index.php

Thanks in advance

Jakub