[Mediawiki-l] Antwort: UserLogin hook

christoph.huesler at css.ch christoph.huesler at css.ch
Fri Oct 13 09:11:23 UTC 2006

Hi

Maybe you want to look at the ldap extension on meta
(http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/LDAP_Authentication).
 It works, has good documentation and is capable of checking for group
membership.

The function below needs to be called with username and password, the
other
information is stored in the $ldap array, so the example is simply wrong.

HTH
chris