[Mediawiki-l] File upload not activated

Indraveni indraveni at yahoo.co.in
Thu Oct 12 10:29:01 UTC 2006

That problem is solved by adding the line $wgVerifyMimeType = false; but where are those uploaded images. I want the image to be displayed in my wiki page and write some text beside the image. Is it not possible using wiki?

 How can I add an image into the wiki page?

Hans Hoogers - Scramble <hans.hoogers at scramble.nl> wrote: In which case I haven't got a clue.....
better put that on the list again.

Hans