[Mediawiki-l] File upload not activated

Indraveni indraveni at yahoo.co.in
Thu Oct 12 09:12:32 UTC 2006

Hi,
  I am new to mediawiki. I am tring to upload an image in one of the page with [[Image:/opt/lampp/image.png]]...

 I am getting an error message after saving that
 File uploads are disabled on this wiki.

 In my Localsettings.php file I added the lines

 $wgGroupPermissions['*']['upload'] = true;
 $wgGroupPermissions['sysop']['upload'] = true;

 Still no use. Can some one help me please

Thanks & Regards,
 K.Indraveni,
 Project Engineer,
 CDAC -Chennai.