[Mediawiki-l] Problems after upgrading to 1.8.1 (update.php&images problem)

Arena Andrea andrea at arena.cd
Wed Oct 11 23:57:42 UTC 2006

Hello,

I upgraded my Mediawiki from 1.6 to 1.8.1

I use MySQl 4.1.21 and PHP 5

My first Problem is, sometimes I recive this error:

Es gab einen Syntaxfehler in der Datenbankabfrage. Die letzte
Datenbankabfrage lautete:
(SQL-Abfrage versteckt)
aus der Funktion „Image::loadFromDB“. MySQL meldete den Fehler „1142:
SELECT command denied to user 'XX_YY'@'localhost' for table
'image' (localhost)“.

the second error is, that when i will run update.php i see this info:

  PHP Parse error:  parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting
T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/XX/public_html/
de/wiki/includes/Exception.php on line 139

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting
T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/XX/public_html/
de/wiki/includes/Exception.php on line 139

but in line 138/139 is only:
class ErrorPageError extends MWException {
	public $title, $msg;

andy