[Mediawiki-l] Wiki Search via Firefox?

Justin Morgan JMorgan at d2hawkeye.com
Wed Oct 11 15:48:22 UTC 2006

Assuming you're using Windows, you probably looking in Program
Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins.  The Wikipedia search plugin is a
custom add-in, so it will be located in your profile.  Try Documents and
Settings\<username>\Application
Data\Mozilla\Firefox\<profile>\searchplugins.

Or look at this one:
https://addons.mozilla.org/search-engines-static/wikipedia.src

-Justin