[Mediawiki-l] Wiki Search via Firefox?

Justin Morgan JMorgan at d2hawkeye.com
Wed Oct 11 14:47:13 UTC 2006

>In Firefox there is a search box which has things like Google, Ebay,
>Wikipedia and more...
>Is there a way to add another media-wiki instance to Firefox?  Say a
>corporate wiki installation, the gentoo wiki or your other favorite
>wiki?
>
>This may be more appropriate for a Firefox mailing list but I figured
>someone here may know how to do it.
>
>~Eric

It's very easy =)

Take a look at
http://labnol.blogspot.com/2006/09/learn-to-create-firefox-search-plugin
.html

-Justin

PRIVACY NOTICE

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. Use of the information contained in this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this email.