[Mediawiki-l] Wiki Newbie

Newsletter Newsletter at mschnuerer.de
Wed Oct 11 08:19:16 UTC 2006

Hi List,

Use anybody MS-SQL or MSDE?

MiSchn

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: mediawiki-l-bounces at Wikimedia.org
[mailto:mediawiki-l-bounces at Wikimedia.org] Im Auftrag von Kelly Martin
Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. Oktober 2006 13:41
An: MediaWiki announcements and site admin list
Betreff: Re: [Mediawiki-l] Wiki Newbie

You will need to write a "DatabaseMSSql.php" module that uses the PHP PDO
ODBC database access functions suite to access the database.  This is likely
to be nontrivial, as MSSQL is not very much like any of the existing
implemented database options.

Kelly