[Mediawiki-l] External Editor

Justin Morgan JMorgan at d2hawkeye.com
Tue Oct 10 19:41:19 UTC 2006

>Hi,
>I would like to use any (preferable the best) External Editor for
wikis.
>My client machine is running in a Win XP, so...
>Please, any suggestion is more than welcoming.
>Thanks,
>mauro.

Take a look at http://eclipsewiki.sourceforge.net/

-Justin

PRIVACY NOTICE

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. Use of the information contained in this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this email.