[Mediawiki-l] [edit] link

Mauro do Carmo mauro at carmo.info
Tue Oct 10 09:55:04 UTC 2006

Dan,

Thanks a lot. That is what I was looking for. However I get one more question. I've tried to use this expression at
localSetting.php:
------------
if ($this->data['loggedin']) {
$wgDefaultUserOptions ['editsection'] = 0;
} else {
$wgDefaultUserOptions ['editsection'] = 1;
}
And unfortunately it is not working. Could you give me one idea how I should do for make this expression work.

Thanks again for all your help,

Hope hear from you soon,
mauro.