[Mediawiki-l] HowTo Link on fixed Images ?

KlinT klint at klintcentral.net
Mon Oct 9 00:52:36 UTC 2006

Yeahhh

I've fount what I'm searching : Superimposing a linked text onto an
image

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/
Help:Navigational_image#Superimposing_a_linked_text_onto_an_image

Using the Template:navimg ( http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/
Template:navimg?action=edit )

Easy to use and did what I want ...

This is very near of the solution you give me, thanks again Swen

Best Regards