[Mediawiki-l] HowTo Link on fixed Images ?

Felix Andrews felix at nfrac.org
Sun Oct 8 23:15:20 UTC 2006

I'm taking a wild guess here, but are you trying to say this:

"I want to be able to click on an image to go to another wiki page.
How can I do it?"

If so, as far as I know, there is no way to do it.

On 10/8/06, KlinT <klint at klintcentral.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just a little syntax question :
>
> I have in some of my wiki pages, "fix" images coded like this :
>
> {{SERVER}}/EXTIMGS/image.jpg
>
> How can put I link to an page in my WiKi ?
>
> ie how can I mix the previous code with the following :
>
> [[WiKiPage1|Wiki Page #1]]
>
> I've tried many type of syntax without success ...
>
> Please note that I don't want to put an HTTP link there, because,
> I've configured my WiKi to display external http link in a new
> window ...
>
> Many Thanks in Advance,
>
> Best Regards
>
> Arnaud

Felix Andrews / 安福立
Beijing Bag, Locked Bag 40, Kingston ACT 2604
Building 48A, Linnaeus Way, The Australian National University ACT 0200
Australia
http://www.neurofractal.org/felix/
mailto:felix at nfrac.org
voice:+86_1051404394 (in China)
mobile:+86_13439575331 (in China)
mobile:+61_410400963 (in Australia)
xmpp:foolish.android at gmail.com
3358 543D AAC6 22C2 D336  80D9 360B 72DD 3E4C F5D8