[Mediawiki-l] <math> - localised rendering of functions

Bri bnospam at rogers.com
Sun Oct 8 03:36:16 UTC 2006

Hi Jakub,

I think <math> functions are predominantly handled through texvc in
the math/ path, a separate interpreter that passes information to
latex, dvips and such. To solve this, I think you may have to deal
with upstream (i.e. tetex) software, dealing with their specific
localization routines. However, while that may not be helpful
information, I hope it points you in the right direction, and I do
hope someone can point  you to a more elegant solution.

Best,
Brian