[Mediawiki-l] Creating new articles

Justin Morgan JMorgan at d2hawkeye.com
Fri Oct 6 21:44:00 UTC 2006

>Is there any way to link into a wiki from an outside source prompting
>the user to create a new article?  I'd like to put a button on an
>external page that says "Create Article" - when they get into my wiki,
>then I'll ask them what they want to call the article. Is that
possible?

>Thanks very much,
>
>-Rich

Check out the InputBox extension:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Inputbox

You could create an article called [[Create new article]] and put the
input box in that article.  You may also want to protect that article.

-Justin

PRIVACY NOTICE

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. Use of the information contained in this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this email.