[Mediawiki-l] Styles not working

Garrett Fitzgerald sarekofvulcan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 17:11:38 UTC 2006

When I change the styles, I don't get much in the way of formatting. I
followed the directions to shorten the URL and renamed my directory.
Might this have something to do with it? I can still access my images
directory, so that's not the primary problem (one of my earlier
changes did kill access to it).

Possibly-relevant lines from LocalSettings.php are:

$wgSitename         = "MyWiki";
$wgScriptPath	    = "/_MyWiki";
$wgScript           = "$wgScriptPath/index.php";
$wgRedirectScript   = "$wgScriptPath/redirect.php";
$wgArticlePath      = "/MyWiki/$1";
$wgStylePath        = "$wgScriptPath/skins";
$wgStyleDirectory   = "$IP/skins";

Possibly-relevant lines from httpd.conf are:

Alias /DPWiki "c:/wamp/www/_MyWiki/index.php/"
Alias /index.php "c:/wamp/www/_MyWiki/index.php"

Also, how do I debug PHP code short of running it in the browser? (Or
is that the only way?)

Thanks.