[Mediawiki-l] How to

海峰武 diversonwu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 07:54:06 UTC 2006

Hello to All,

I'm building a platform for our develop team's communication with MediaWiki.
Right now I've got one problem that I decide to use automated
logoning but PHP don't support this feature and we have to hide the content
of our discussion by denying for security if the system user name is not
authorized. Does or did anyone face the same situation with me?

I have check with the SourceForge and find one project which is under
building, which details are listed below. Before working on coding by
myself, I want to check if there are usable extension modules for this
purpose and then which languages can be used to carry out this idea. If you
know, please don't hesitate to tell me.

MediaWiki Vitrine

MediaWiki Vitrine is a collection of patches for MediaWiki, which configures
it to prevent anonymous visitors from registering accounts and editing
pages, making it look more like a website that is easy to edit and
administer than like a public wiki.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mwvitrine

Best Regards

Diverson