[Mediawiki-l] Installin and creating tables on mediawiki

Stuardo Herrera stuardoherrera at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 15:10:48 UTC 2006

Hello to everyone. When I try to install MediaWiki on a WAMP server, I get
the following error messages when the tables are being created:

Creating tables... using MySQL 4 table defs...
*Warning*: fopen(../maintenance/tables.sql)
[function.fopen<http://localhost/mediawiki/config/function.fopen>]:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in *
C:\wamp\www\mediawiki\includes\Database.php* on line *1866*

*Notice*: Undefined variable: fname in *
C:\wamp\www\mediawiki\includes\Database.php* on line *1868*
Could not open ""

Does anyone knows how to solve this? I'm kind of new to web development and
I would really aprecciate your help.
--
:::Stuardo Herrera:::
http://stuardo.wordpress.com