[Mediawiki-l] How to create a new page in wiki ?

KlinT klint at klintcentral.net
Tue Oct 3 10:08:24 UTC 2006

Try to add something like this in a wiki page :

<inputbox>
type=create
width=70
break=no
</inputbox>

In order to user this extension, you have to configure your
installation :

Download the extension : inputbox.php and put it in the extensions
folder, then add the following line  in your LocalSettings.php ( near
the end of the file ) :

require_once("extensions/inputbox.php");

Download link : http://svn.wikimedia.org/svnroot/mediawiki/trunk/
extensions/inputbox/inputbox.php
Référence : http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Inputbox

Best Regards