[Mediawiki-l] Authentication problems

Leandro Feres Ribeiro leandro.ribeiro at bcb.gov.br
Thu Nov 30 17:34:28 UTC 2006

I'm having problems to authenticate users in MediaWiki even when using
the default authentication method (database).
When the user tryes to do something just after he has logged in, the
system asks him to log in again. I've already checked my browser's
cookie configurations and they are ok (in fact, the MediaWiki cookies
are listed there and are ok).

Regards,

Leandro.
P.S.: I apologise if the question is stupid, but I'm new to MediaWiki
and I haven't found the answer to that problem anywhere.