[Mediawiki-l] mediawiki 1.8.2 and that Call to a member function getNamespace() error

Oguz Yarimtepe comp.ogz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 13:45:51 UTC 2006

I followed the steps at the wiki for Pdf Export and i got the

Fatal error: Call to a member function getNamespace() on a non-object
in /usr/share/mediawiki1.5/includes/Article.php on line 150

when i run the PdfPrint entry in Speacial:Pages. I am using Turkish
alphabets at the articles. I read teh previous entires.

http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/mediawiki-l/2006-June/012964.html

And the last word is written at the media wiki:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Pdf_Export#Almost_there_.28grin.29

It seems there is no solution. I dont want to change all titles. Is
there any solution for that?

--
Oğuz Yarımtepe
Bilgisayar Mühendisliği