[Mediawiki-l] SynchroEdit and MediaWiki.

Kalle Alm kalle at enrogue.com
Tue Nov 28 08:45:58 UTC 2006

Hello there,

Lately, I've been working on getting MediaWiki and SynchroEdit to
"cooperate", and all's moving along nicely. I figured I'd send out a
note here, in case anybody wanted to try it out.

The codebase is super-experimental, as the main page says, so bug
reports are welcome! URL:
http://mediawiki.synchroedit.com/index.php/Main_Page

(A tip is to coordinate with a friend on a day/time that you try it out,
as it's not very rewarding "synchroediting" all by yourself.)

Suggestions etc. very welcome. We'll be demoing this in about two weeks;
your input is definitely valuable.

-Kalle.