[Mediawiki-l] corporate wiki: success factors?

Frederik Dohr fdg001 at gmx.net
Tue Nov 28 08:12:00 UTC 2006

> I do agree with you concerning WYSIWYG option, but I must recognise I am a bit of a mess about the available options. Have you successfully tried any of them?

Well, I'd found the following (blog) articles on the topic - might be
that their info is outdated by now though:
http://www.librarywebchic.net/wordpress/2006/05/01/installing-a-wysiwyg-editor-in-mediawiki/
http://www.librarywebchic.net/wordpress/2006/05/25/adding-a-wysiwyg-editor-to-mediawiki-part-ii/
> I also agree with Fernando: some content could act as a trigger for participation.

I agree, and that's why I'm trying to get everyone to at least at their
contact data to the wiki, as sort of an initiation.
> As another example, I think this document could be also useful for you...
> http://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/~kimble/teaching/students/Jonathan_Davies/Jonathan_Davies.html

Looks promising, thanks!

-- Frederik