[Mediawiki-l] How to change "Main Page" displayed on home page?

Tim Ware tim at hyperarts.com
Sun Nov 26 20:35:48 UTC 2006

I already had fixed that. Here's a link to my Monobook.js:

http://pynchonwiki.com/against-the-day/index.php?
title=MediaWiki:Monobook.js

and here's a link to the home page:

http://pynchonwiki.com/against-the-day/

If you view source, you'll see the problem, just before the close of
the head tag.

Thanks.

Tim