[Mediawiki-l] no categories in keywords metatags

FxParlant f-x.p at laposte.net
Sun Nov 26 13:04:53 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've noticed that only the title of my pages appears in the keyword
metadat of my pages. Is there some place to enable the addkeywords
function with category links ?

I'm running :

# MediaWiki: 1.8.2
# PHP: 5.2.0 (cgi)
# MySQL: 4.0.27
# Extensions:

    * Special pages:
          o NewestPagesBlog
    * Parser hooks:
          o CharInsert,
          o DynamicPageList2 (version 0.7.7),
          o ParserFunctions by Tim Starling
          o Semantic MediaWiki (version 0.5),

I've noticed that the same thing happens on meta.wikimedia.org (running
1.9 alpha): the title is displayed in the metatags keywords list.

Maybe an extension breaks this feature.

Thanks for any advice.

François