[Mediawiki-l] lotus notes with mediawiki

aretai aretai aretaiuc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 20:20:37 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'd like to make Lotus Notes databases available in mediawiki. For those
unaware it is possible to link to Lotus Notes databases using similar link
to a standard one. So instead of http://google.com (and "<a
href="google.com">Google</a>")
I'd like to be able to link like:
notes://url/LotusNotesDatabase.nsf. For more info on Lotus Notes databases
check this forum: http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/nd6forum.nsf?OpenDatabase.

I'd also like to extend the basic MediaWiki "linking capabilities" with
notes:// links - i.e. users should be able to link to databases from wiki
either by handtyping new link or using new button from toolbar.

If anyone know where it would be good to start (I thought about rewritting
parser.php or writing new extension) I would be v.grateful

Regards,
Aretai