[Mediawiki-l] Any way to do Automatic Rollback for a certain user?

Eric K ek79501 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 23 04:47:41 UTC 2006

I'm looking for a way to automatically roll back a detected vandal's edits. Is there any way to do this? I guess this would involve making a FOR loop and undoing each Edit from that certain user and visiting his rollback link which would be something like:

  http://www.my-wiki.com/index.php?title=theArticle&action=rollback&from=VandalUser&token=0c3b5gg83fce1c28c5hhh38071280cb

  One part involves determining the token. Any help would be appreciated.