[Mediawiki-l] Icon in Wikipedia-Link & Printing a page

FxParlant f-x.p at laposte.net
Tue Nov 21 20:33:38 UTC 2006

mediawiki-1 at wikiplant.org a écrit :
> Hi!
> How is it possible to show a little Icon next to a Wikipedia-Link?
> And how can you define a page's print view?
>
> Greetings from Berlin!
> flo

Icons in links are setup in the css page (if you didn't change the
default skin, it is in mediawiki>skins>monobook>main.css

You will find declarations on icons for some links:
.link-https {
	background: url(lock_icon.gif) center right no-repeat;
	padding-right: 16px;
}

You will have to set a rule for links without specific class... this
might be a bit tricky, try to ask a css master if nobody wiser answers
you on this list.

*****
for the page print view, the call to the css appears in the source of
any page of your wiki: maybe by just replacing this file can you change
the printing setup... but I'm no expert.

Hope this helps

François