[Mediawiki-l] Fwd: Last modified date is always epoch

Matthew Schultz mschultz at heritageoaksbank.com
Mon Nov 20 16:41:05 UTC 2006

For a while it worked fine any saved articles 'last modified' date would match the date and time that change was made. For some reason unknown to me that stopped working. Now any changes to new and existing pages are replaced with a last modified date of '00:33, 1 January 1970' Interestingly enough any other time stamps that Mediawiki does are accurate, signatures etc. It seems that only last modified dates are stuck in epoch. I've check the servers time and it is correct, I've updated mediawiki to version 1.6.8 but so far have had no luck in eliminating the issue.

Doing a search in google for "00:33, 1 January 1970" brings up a few other Mediawiki's with the same problem...
http://www.google.com/search?q=%2200%3A33%2C+1+January+1970%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

However no matter how I've search I haven't found anyone who's reported this problem or a solution to it. Any help would be appreciated.

Matthew Schultz