[Mediawiki-l] NTLM auth for MW 1.8.2

Dylan Boudreau dylan.boudreau at supportsoft.com
Mon Nov 20 15:45:30 UTC 2006

Hi,
I am trying to get an internal MediaWiki install to authenticate against our Windows domain controller but as of yet have been unable to do so.

My MediaWiki version is 1.8. and is running on Ubuntu Linux 6.06, PHP 5.2.0, MySQL 5.0.22, and Apache 2.2.3.

I am currently using NTLM authentication for apache authorization but I'd like to be able to pass this auth on through to MW if possible or use MW to do its own NTLM auth.

Any help anyone can provide me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dylan