[Mediawiki-l] Resend "e-mail address confirmation" email?

Michael Dreimiller mcd at dreimiller.com
Wed Nov 15 19:31:32 UTC 2006

I've changed my wiki to require an confirmed email address in order
to edit using these two entries in my LocalSettings.php file:

$wgEmailAuthentication = true;
$wgEmailConfirmToEdit = true;

I have some users who registered before I turned on the "confirmed
address to edit" setting so the MySQL users table shows "NULL" in the
user_email_authenticated field. I also have one recent registration
where the user can't find the confirmation email that was sent to
him. Is there a way for me to manually trigger the e-mail address
confirmation in order to send one to users who previously did not
need to confirm their address or to a user who can't find the one
that was sent automatically?

-McD-
<http://www.newlondonrocks.com/>