[Mediawiki-l] Requiring Stronger Passwordds with MW 1.7.1

joshua seagroves joshua_seagroves at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 19:12:21 UTC 2006

Hello,
I am trying to find away to require stronger password with MW 1.7.1. I have searched and searched but come up with nothing.

Here is my example: I can create and account and the password be "dog". I know i can change the length but I would like to see the password be something like "D0g!" requiring users to use number upper case and lower case letters and special char's.

Anyone have an example of this?

Thanks