[Mediawiki-l] Output Error

大格 diversonwu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 08:44:05 UTC 2006

Hello to All,

I have done some modification on the DefaultSettings.php and
DefaultSettings.php.bak, and right now my wiki site can't work as usual and
when I typed the link to my wiki, it displays some information as following:

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at C:\UserData\_uShare\wiki\includes\DefaultSettings.php:1)
in *C:\UserData\_uShare\wiki\includes\OutputPage.php* on line *508*

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at C:\UserData\_uShare\wiki\includes\DefaultSettings.php:1)
in *C:\UserData\_uShare\wiki\includes\OutputPage.php* on line *433*

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at C:\UserData\_uShare\wiki\includes\DefaultSettings.php:1)
in *C:\UserData\_uShare\wiki\includes\OutputPage.php* on line *461*

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at C:\UserData\_uShare\wiki\includes\DefaultSettings.php:1)
in *C:\UserData\_uShare\wiki\includes\OutputPage.php* on line *462*

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at C:\UserData\_uShare\wiki\includes\DefaultSettings.php:1)
in *C:\UserData\_uShare\wiki\includes\OutputPage.php* on line *464*

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at C:\UserData\_uShare\wiki\includes\DefaultSettings.php:1)
in *C:\UserData\_uShare\wiki\includes\OutputPage.php* on line *521*

Does some one know the reason and what modification should be made to make
it run as normal?

Thank you.

Best Regards
Diverson