[Mediawiki-l] Mediawiki install problem

Eric spamsink at scoot.netis.com
Sun Nov 12 01:31:48 UTC 2006

At 08:15 PM 11/11/2006, Kasimir Gabert wrote:

<KG>>>>>You need to have the permissions set to execute on the PHP scripts
as well as readable.  I hope that this helps,<<<<<

Good evening, Kasimir.

I thought of that and had earlier set index.php to executable, and it had
no beneficial effect.  I just tried setting ALL php files to executable and
that didn't work either.

I don't have much experience with php but I do know that the horde and
turba applications, all php, don't require that the php scripts be set to
execute.

In any case, it didn't fix the problem... :-(

Thanks for the response...

Eric