[Mediawiki-l] exporting articles

Ricardo Rodríguez webmaster at xen.net
Sun Nov 12 00:20:56 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Our small group has succesfully installed and managed a wiki: a number of our team's members are now actively using a wiki environment to create new documents concenrning their research lines.

As you surely can guess, it is a rather normal situation we are asked for DOC/RTF file containing our work for one or other reason. This is our situation now and here.

After browsing the available extensions that could helps us with this task I've found a PDF Export and a Open Office Export extensions. I'm guessing Open Office Export will probably solved our problem, but I am really far from understanding the actual situation.

So, please, could anybody help me to understand what is the actual state of usability of this Open Office Export extension?

I reached Organic Design wiki following several threads, but I am not able to understand the role of this site in the whole picture. And it is not clear to me if I must go into trouble waters by trying to install this extension on my system or I simply must copy and paste the content of the article in a FrameMaker new document and forget about trying to get a more reasonable path

Any help will be much appreciated!

Best regards,

Ricardo

---