[Mediawiki-l] databases and templates

Logan Andrews maquiscat at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 10 16:01:03 UTC 2006

ok here's an odd situation and I'm not sure how to go about it.

We have a second DB other that the one wiki does that the wiki refers to for
members and such.  We also been able to make some special pages which will
look at the member DB and generate either a list of members or a list of
chapters and where they are located.

Each chapter automatically gets a page to do as they want with.  What I want
to do is set up something that will look at the member DB and generate the
list of each chapters members on only their page.  Can a template be made to
look at the page title of the page that calls it and then submit that to a
SQL query?  Any other suggestions on how to do the template would be greatly
helpful.

For that matter, especially if you are a Trek fan, I could use help in our
group.  Contact me off-list if you could lend a hand.

Logan