[Mediawiki-l] `]` in page title

giovanni gherdovich g_gherdovich at yahoo.it
Fri Nov 10 08:11:19 UTC 2006

Hello,

I need to put a square bracket `]` in the title
of a page of my wiki.
Of course I can't do that directly, otherwise
when I write a link to that page I'll have something
like [[ ...].. ]], and the parser will misunderstood
me.

I this page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:How_to_edit_a_page

I can read i should use something like &#93. I
can guess that 93 is the ASCII code for `]`, but
just putting &#93 instead of `]` didn't change
nothing.

How can I do?

Thankyou in advance.

Best regards,