[Mediawiki-l] Categories List

Laith Yousif lnyousif at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 03:06:35 UTC 2006

Hi all,
I am more of ASP.NET developer but i found Mediawiki to be the best solution
so i started using it for my idea,

I wonder about solution for the home page, i need a list of categories, or
maybe other interesting extensions that may show the last 10 or 20 entries
into the app (without repeating the changes ) or any other useful tool to
make home pages more interesting.

also I tried to Use the language Template, so that i can have multiple
articles with different languages and the pages should be able to show the
relation, It did not work after i copied the Templates into my app, s there
any explanation on how to do this.

thanks for your help

Laith