[Mediawiki-l] include only a part of a page in another.

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Thu Nov 9 03:38:32 UTC 2006

> From: "Serveur-Faucon Surveillance" <SrvFaucon at cslaval.qc.ca>
>
> What I am searching is a way to have a function like this :
>
> {{if (this page is included) | then put <onlyinclude tag> | else
> <putnothing>}}
>
> That way, only the text that I want would be included, and at the
> same time would show when seeing the page directly.

I imagine Winter can be twisted into doing such a thing.
     http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Frantik/Winter

:::: We're in a giant car heading toward a brick wall at a hundred
miles an hour, arguing over who has the best seat. -- David Suzuki ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com ::::