[Mediawiki-l] No Images

Raquel raquel at thericehouse.net
Wed Nov 8 23:00:40 UTC 2006

This seems really easy, but I just can't make it work.

This is two linux servers:
Server A and server B are each running Apache and PHP4.
On server A, I tarred the wiki installation and, using phpmyadmin,
exported the database.
On server B, I untarred the wiki installation and, using MySql,
created the database, tables and data.

Everything seems to be fine except for one thing, images.  On server
B, the images do not show up.  I go through the process of importing
them but they don't show up.  Going to the directory created, I can
see that the image is in the filesystem.

Any ideas what may be going on?  As far as I know, Apache and PHP4
are configured the same.

--
Raquel