[Mediawiki-l] Moving wiki to a new server

Mike Stief mike_stief at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 18:58:27 UTC 2006

Hey,

I am moving a wiki to a new server and have run into some problems that I don't quite understand.  I migrated the database and then setup the webserver and copied over the web folder.  When I went to go to the wiki, everything seemed to work fine; however, when I went to edit a page and then save the page it acts like you tried to preview the page.  The save page and show preview now do the same thing.  Is there a quick way to fix that problem?

Thanks for your help.

Mike