[Mediawiki-l] Rép. : Re: include only a part of a page in another.

Serveur-Faucon Surveillance SrvFaucon at cslaval.qc.ca
Tue Nov 7 19:07:16 UTC 2006

Actually, these are already found ;)

What I am searching is a way to have a function like this :

{{if (this page is included) | then put <onlyinclude tag> | else <putnothing>}}

That way, only the text that I want would be included, and at the same time would show when seeing the page directly.

Putting <noinclude> all over a lot of pages is not really what I am looking for.

<
<<I believe you are looking for the <noinclude> and <includeonly> tags.
<<See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Template#Noinclude_and_includeonly
<
<
>>> JMorgan at d2hawkeye.com 2006-11-07 13:43:48 >>>
>Hi all,
>
>So I am experimenting with page inclusion, but can't find the perfect
>solution.
>
>I know I can include a full page with this {{:Page tests no 99}}.
>
>I know I can include part of a page by putting in the "Page tests no
99" >page some "<include></include>" so that only the not included part
will be >visible insite the first page.

>But what I would prefer, is more something like putting some <from
here><to >here>, but that would be visible even when the included page
is visited. >That's not what the <onlyinclude></onlyinclude> tags do.

>So what I was thinking about doing is to put some kind of condition.
>
>{{if (this page is included) | then put <onlyinclude> | else <put
>nothing>}}
>{{if (this page is included) | then put </onlyinclude> | else <put
>nothing>}}
>

>But I can't find the correct syntax for that. Can someone help me?
Thanks.

I believe you are looking for the <noinclude> and <includeonly> tags.
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Template#Noinclude_and_includeonly
-Justin

PRIVACY NOTICE

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. Use of the information contained in this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this email.