[Mediawiki-l] Release times of mediawiki

2036 at gmx.de 2036 at gmx.de
Tue Nov 7 12:57:57 UTC 2006

Brion described it ... I see the advantages of this release-form,  but I dont want to
update so often, too.

The last few major-releases are stable, too. So I say on one of the last
major-releases (now i'm running one 1.5.8, two 1.6.8 and one 1.7.1).

When 1.9 will be release, I plan to update my 1.5.x to 1.8.x.

Just a suggestion ;)

Regards,
jan