[Mediawiki-l] Question regarding MediaWiki

Nathan nathanrdotcom at yahoo.ca
Mon Nov 6 20:54:58 UTC 2006

I sent this e-mail last week and somehow, it didn't get posted:

I wondering if this is possible in MediaWiki:

User registers.
User has to confirm e-mail is valid to register (yes, I know this part is)
Then user is told "You must send a copy of photo ID etc etc" (there's a
method to my madness, it's to reduce anonymity so all users are
responsible for what they post, be it an article or a comment)..so their
account is put on some sort of hold status pending this.

It should be possible, I just don't know how.

I'd appreciate it if replies were sent (or cc'd) to my e-mail address.

Thanks in advance for the help.

- Nathan