[Mediawiki-l] Strange session thing in URL

Jérémie Bouillon jeremie at shadowfrance.net
Sun Nov 5 23:01:31 UTC 2006

HI, I have a strange issue on my wiki. It may be server-related, but I
really have no clues of what is it, some pointers would help me locate
and fix it.

I'm using Apache 1.3 branch, PHP 5.1, MySQL 4.0, MediaWiki 1.8.1 (French)

Some links generate by MediaWiki are like this in the HTML page:

http://domain.tld/wiki/Accueil?string_mediawiki__session=06bbf1b62b459866c6e615c0c78de11d

Where "string" is my MySQL database and user name (both are the same).

Not all the time, not all the links (only the [[wiki]] links it seems.
This bug appear from time to time, a page refresh may get rid of it.

ANyone have seens anything like this? Any ideas where it can come from?